Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekly Verse

I thought it would be a good idea to have a weekly Bible verse(s). I would have done it daily, but am 100% positive I would not have the time to get around to posting it. I'm completely technologically challenged so I don't think I could figure out how to set it up to post automatically so weekly will have to do (at least for now).

Isaiah 55:2

"Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness."

It just spoke to my heart this week

Okay here is another one that spoke to me today.

Proverbs 17:22

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine; but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

No comments:

Post a Comment